In 2024 the garden at Ulting Wick will be open on Sunday the 28rd April, Thursday 11th July, Bank Holiday Monday 26th of August and Friday 30th of August. All dates 2-5pm. Please bring CASH as we have poor mobile signal and therefore cannot do cashless payments. In addition we have two new open days for Snowdrops (16th February) and Daffodils (27th of March) which are for limited numbers of 20 and 50 respectively and must be pre-booked via the NGS . More details on the National Garden Scheme website www.ngs.org.uk Contact: Philippa Burrough Ulting Wick, Crouchman’s Farm Road, Ulting, Maldon, Essex CM9 6QX
Tel: 07984 614947
Admission Details 2024:
- Adults £7.50. Children free. This price does not apply to the Snowdrop and Daffodil pre-booked NGS days.
- Private groups of 15 or more welcome by appointment. A private guide or talk will be included. We can accommodate one coach at a time. Different admission price for Private Groups.
- Garden is generally wheelchair-friendly (although some gravel around the house).
- Home-made afternoon teas and refreshments are served. Group refreshments by arrangement.
- In-house propagated plants for sale.
- Visitors toilet.
- 25% of all proceeds go to All Saints Church, Ulting – this village church can be walked to from the garden alongside the River Chelmer.
- Beautiful walks from the garden along the historic Chelmer and Blackwater Navigation. Please ask for directions from one of the team.