In 2020 the garden at Ulting Wick is open on Sunday 26th of April 11 am – 5 pm, Friday 1st of May 2 – 5 pm, Friday 3rd July 2pm – 5pm, Bank Holiday Monday 31st of August 2 – 5pm and Friday 4th of September 2pm – 5pm. Contact: Philippa Burrough Ulting Wick, Crouchman’s Farm Road, Ulting, Maldon, Essex CM9 6QX
Tel: 01245 380216
Admission Details 2020:
- Adults £6.00, Children free.
- Private groups of 15 or more welcome by appointment. A private guide or talk will be included. We can accommodate a coach.
- Garden is generally wheelchair-friendly (although some gravel around the house).
- Home-made afternoon teas and refreshments are served. Group refreshments by arrangement.
- In-house propagated plants for sale.
- Visitors toilet
- Honey from the beehives in the garden on sale.
- 25% of all proceeds go to All Saints Church, Ulting – this village church can be walked to from the garden alongside the River Chelmer.