In 2023 the garden at Ulting Wick will be open on Sunday the 23rd April, Friday the 28th of April, Tuesday 11th July, Bank Holiday Monday 28th of August and Friday 1st of September. All dates 2-5pm. Please bring CASH as we have poor mobile signal and therefore cannot do cashless payments. More details on the National Garden Scheme website www.ngs.org.uk Contact: Philippa Burrough Ulting Wick, Crouchman’s Farm Road, Ulting, Maldon, Essex CM9 6QX
Tel: 07984 614947
Admission Details 2022:
- Adults £7.50 Children free.
- Private groups of 15 or more welcome by appointment. A private guide or talk will be included. We can accommodate a coach.
- Garden is generally wheelchair-friendly (although some gravel around the house).
- Home-made afternoon teas and refreshments are served. Group refreshments by arrangement.
- In-house propagated plants for sale.
- Visitors toilet
- Honey from the beehives in the garden on sale.
- 25% of all proceeds go to All Saints Church, Ulting – this village church can be walked to from the garden alongside the River Chelmer.
- Beautiful walks from the garden along the historic Chelmer and Blackwater Navigation. Please ask for directions from one of the team.