In 2021 he garden at Ulting Wick will be open on Sunday the 25th April, Friday the 30th of April, Friday 9th July, Bank Holiday Monday 3oth of August and Friday 3rd of September. Please book via the National Garden Scheme Website or on the day. Contact: Philippa Burrough Ulting Wick, Crouchman’s Farm Road, Ulting, Maldon, Essex CM9 6QX
Tel: 01245 380216
Admission Details 2020:
- Adults £6.00, Children free.
- Private groups of 15 or more welcome by appointment. A private guide or talk will be included. We can accommodate a coach.
- Garden is generally wheelchair-friendly (although some gravel around the house).
- Home-made afternoon teas and refreshments are served. Group refreshments by arrangement.
- In-house propagated plants for sale.
- Visitors toilet
- Honey from the beehives in the garden on sale.
- 25% of all proceeds go to All Saints Church, Ulting – this village church can be walked to from the garden alongside the River Chelmer.