Tel: 01245 380216
Admission Details 2017:
- Adults £5.00, Children free.
- Private groups welcome by appointment. A private guide or talk will be included for numbers in excess of 15 people.
- Garden is generally wheelchair-friendly (although some gravel around the house).
- Home-made afternoon teas and refreshments are served. Group refreshments by arrangement.
- In-house propagated plants for sale.
- 25% of all proceeds go to All Saints Church, Ulting – this village church can be walked to from the garden alongside the River Chelmer.